PACT programs benefit from the peer review and continuous support that comes as a result of consultation with fellow members. Through a constructive and collaborative approach, ideas become realized and good projects become excellent.
As a PACT member, you will benefit from:
- Perioperative research EXPERTS that provide constructive feedback on rigour, relevance, methodology, ethics, feasibility & fundability on research ideas
- Opportunity to become a collaborator on projects
- Mentorship & partnership as well as continuous support throughout the research process
- Sharing of study tools, processes and document templates
- Research educational learning opportunities.
- Timely review of written grants & manuscripts
- Support letters provided for PACT grant submissions
- Networking opportunities